After an ass-kicking Day 1 of Asylum, I decided to come back for Day 2…welcome to my INSANITY the Asylum Strength Review.
Shaun T with dumbbells. It can’t be all that bad, right?
As Shaun T. mentions at the beginning of this workout, “a good athlete knows the importance of cross-training.” Today is the cross-training day, folks!
INSANITY the Asylum Strength Review – Equipment that You Will Need
Before you start INSANITY Asylum Strength workout, you need a few tools. These tools include:
- Dumbbells or Resistance Bands (the cool thing about INSANITY Asylum is you can choose which workout to do from the menu screen. Either do the workout focused on dumbbells, or the one focused on bands!).
- Chin-Up Bar (if you don’t have one, Shaun T. shows you alternative moves).
- A Winning Attitude (need help with that? Join our Sweet Life Community free!).
INSANITY the Asylum Strength Review Video
Check out my video today from YouTube (and if you haven’t subscribed yet, get over to my channel and click the red button now!!)
What to Expect – INSANITY the Asylum Strength Review
Beyond expecting a typical beating from our man Shaun T, expect to get an incredible workout that includes such moves as:
- Halo Deadlifts
- Skull Crusher Press
- Knee Drive Curl
- Later Squat Row
- Shoulder Tap Push-Ups
And by the way – that’s just the WARM UP! Bloody hell.
And as I’m writing this blog, a day later, I realize how epicly sore this workout will make you! Get ready folks
You then go through progressive dumbbell rotations. I liked this method for three reasons:
- You start off by learning moves such as curls, squats, push-ups/etc.
- After you complete one round, the same moves are repeated but with different intensity (not just a push-up, but a spider-lunge alongside of the push-up for round 2, etc).
- This is a compounded strength and plyometric exercise. This means you get strength with legs with cardio mixed into one brutal beating!
Ready to start YOUR fitness journey? Join us for FREE and be sure to check back often for more updates on my Fitness Journey!
Yours in Fitness Success,