Here we are folks!! Day #2 of LIIFT4 is now in the books. Today I’m going to give you the full LIIFT4 Back and Biceps Circuit Review. This video will pretty much sum up the topline of what this workout is ALL about:
Now, if you haven’t first checked out LIIFT4 Day 1 review, do that first!!
LIIFT4 Back and Biceps Circuit Review – The MOVES
Now, if you haven’t yet dug into LIIFT4, there is a keyword in this workout: Circuit
You’ll encounter a few workouts in LIIFT4 which will change a lot thanks to each workout being a completely different experience and video for all 60 days:
- LIIFT 50/50. This means you’ll encounter half of the workout dedicated to weightlighting, and the second half of the workout dedicated to HIIT (cardio).
- Circuit. Pure weightlifting.
- LIIFT Intervals. This means you’ll do a weight lifting move, followed by HIIT (cardio), followed by weight lifting, etc. etc.
- HIIT. Pure cardio workout.
So, today we did the CIRCUIT, pure weightlifting on the back and biceps. And WOW what a run for the money!
- Wide Row (Back)
- Wide Curl (Biceps)
- Traditional Row (Back)
- Hammer Curl (Biceps)
- Pullover (Back)
- Top Curl (Biceps)
- Reverse Fly (Back)
- Bottom Curl (Biceps)
- Back Lifts
- Full Curl
- Alternating Leg Twists (killer!)
- Forearm Plank
But enough of all of that…let’s look at the REVIEW VIDEO (PS…if you haven’t yet…subscribe to me on YouTube!)
Are you ready to join me for free once you get LIIFT4?? Then let’s get on it!!!
==>GET LIIFT4 NOW!!<==
If you already have LIIFT4 (or really any program) and need additional, free, support…then Join my Community for Free!
Yours in Fitness Success,