Are you worried about a Shakeology Scam? Have you heard about this nutrition shake? Have you already searched around for Shakeology? The LAST thing you want is to stumble into some Shakeology scam waste of money. Right?
Today I’m sharing the THREE Reasons you should avoid buying this shake. These are the three most common trends that lead people to believing the Shakeology scam.
But first, rest assured this isn’t an ILLEGAL scam. No sir/ma’am! By an illegal scam, I mean the kind of issue where our credit cards are compromised and you lose money. This shake is manufactured by Beachbody, who has been in business since 1998 and has the highest rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB.org).
From our sponsors:
Shakeology Scam – Video Review
First, see my video review for more information on the Shakeology Scam:
Shakeology Scam – Three Reasons to Avoid Purchasing
If you can relate or agree with any of the below reasons, I strongly suggest not buying Shakeology at all. The following three reasons are why most people think there is definitely a Shakeology scam (or at least a HUGE waste of money):
1.They Think Shakeology is a Magical Weight Loss Shake and do NOT adjust their diet/eating habits.
- Sorry, this is not a magical weight loss shake. Some people think that just by drinking this shake (or any “too good to be true” diet fad), they can still eat garbage. It won’t work that way (but I promise you that I am right there with anyone who wishes it would work that way!). While you don’t have to be a super-clean eater, you must make the right choices to appropriately lose weight.
2. They Think: Well Why Not Just Eat Healthy? I don’t Need Shakeology!
- The short answer is YES! You should just eat healthy. The reason I drink Shakeology everyday (as you’ll hear about in the video below) is for supplementation. There is no way I’m spending a ton of money on all of those supplement pills, superfoods, etc. I have priced them out before at local vitamin stores, and since Shakeology is only $4/serving, it saves money. So yes, you can just eat healthy, but if you want optimal health (think: premium gas for the car vs. unleaded gas), Shakeology would be a good option.
3. They use this for a Protein Shake Only
- Shakeology really isn’t just meant for a protein shake supplement. It does have 17 grams of protein, which is good for some people. But if you are working on building up to a higher protein content, get something with 24+g per serving. A good alternative that I like using is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein. Shakeology isn’t just meant for protein, it is a full nutritional supplement. You will get ingredients that help you digestion, your immune system, and more. If you want just a protein shake, don’t spend money on Shakeology.
If you don’t make the three reasons to avoid above, and are serious about finding a good whole food formula for your supplementation, try Shakeology here for the best price. You’ll also get other free goodies including access to fitness and weight loss support online.
What Happens if you Use Shakeology as Intended to avoid the Scam?
A recent survey and study was completed on people who drink Shakeology daily. Of the (over) 2000 people polled, the results are listed below. It’s obvious to note that results vary, but those who don’t use Shakeology with the three intentions mentioned above usually get best results.
- 93% feel healthier since drinking Shakeology
- 72% say that Shakeology has helped them lose weight
- 86% feel Shakeology has helped them increase their energy
- 81% feel Shakeology has helped them reduce their cravings for junk food
- 81% say Shakeology helps keeps them full until the next meal
- 82% reported improved digestion
I Want to Learn More about this “Shakeology” Stuff
Check out the below links to learn more:
- General Shakeology Information
- Shakeology Ingredients – What is in the Bag?
- My Personal Shakeology Review
Your Decision – Buy Shakeology, or Not?
If you are serious, like me, about your health and well-being, give this a try. I recommend taking advantage of the 30-day “bottom of the bag” guarantee. You have 30 days to try it, and if you don’t like it (or you fall into the three reasons above for whatever reason), send it back! You’ll get a refund (less s&h), even if the bag is empty.
I do recommend saving some money on shipping too. When you are serious about trying Shakeology, ALWAYS order on auto-ship/home direct. This will save you a good amount on shipping costs. Not only that, you will get Shakeology shipped and auto-billed every 30 days. Of course, you can always cancel after the first month (and still save on shipping!)
All new orders from Sweet Life Fitness come with my free e-b0ok on how to use Shakeology the right way. That way you don’t waste your money, and CAN use it as a tool to be healthier and lose weight.
I hope you found this post on the Shakeology Scam helpful. If you have any questions, comment below and ask away!
Yours in Fitness and Health Success,
Coach Bob Sharpe