Get ready for the Hammer and Chisel Workout Release Date is now available. I am SUPER excited about this new release as I know it will help so many people take their fitness to the next level.
Sagi Kalev from Body Beast, and Autumn Calabrese from 21 Day Fix in an ultimate collaboration called The Master’s Hammer and Chisel.
The Hammer and Chisel Workout are for people who:
- Want to lose weight while building muscle in 1 program.
- Get tired of figuring out nutrition and want to simply eating from professionals.
- Want to be flexible with either adding mass muscle (Hammer) or toning up their muscle and losing body fat (Chisel).
- Recently did 21 Day Fix or Body Beast programs and are ready for something new and innovative!
Hammer and Chisel Workout Release Date – Video with Sagi and Autumn
Check out this exclusive interview between Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese
Major components of the Hammer and Chisel Workout
This is going to be EPIC! Check out some of the key points to know about with the Hammer and Chisel Workout:
- HOW Many DAYS is the Hammer and Chisel Workout? There are a total of 60 days for the program.
- How long are each of the workouts? 30-40 minutes per day!
- Who are the Trainers? Sagi Kalev (from Body Beast) and Autumn Calabrese (from 21 Day Fix)
- How many Workouts? There will be a total of 14 hours included in the program.
- Nutrition program? The BEST nutrition program modeling the 21 Day Fix meal plan. You’ll also get the containers in both the challenge pack and the base kit for nutritional tracking. Check out more about the Nutrition Plan Here
- When is the official Hammer and Chisel workout release date? This program will release in December 2015 and you’ll be able to preview it in October 2015 as a Beachbody on Demand member.
- How MUCH??? The base kit will go for around $89 USD. The performance pack is around $180 and I absolutely recommend getting that one so that you have the supplements you need to take it to the next level
Don’t get Hammered – Get on the Hammer and Chisel Today!
Check out these results from the Hammer and Chisel test group!
Questions on the Hammer and Chisel workout release date, or anything else? Comment below and let’s chat!
Yours in Success,